Town Clerk | Tax Collector | Registrar | Recording Secretary for the Town Board
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-2:30pm or by appointment
A DROP BOX IS LOCATED AT THE TOWN HALL FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Taxes for the Town of Ghent are now available online. Please note – this is for information purposes ONLY. Tax Bills cannot be paid online. Payment must still be made at the Tax Collector’s Office (either in person or by mail). Acceptable forms of payment are cash or check (payable to either: Town of Ghent or Ghent Tax Collector).
For Information Purposes Only, previous year’s taxes for the Town of Ghent.
Contact the Town Clerk Office regarding the following:
- Property Taxes
- Marriage Licenses
- Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses and Dog License Applications
- Hunting / Fishing Licenses
- Rental of Town Meeting Facilities and Usage of Playground Facilities
- Meals on Wheels Program inquiries
- Refuse Bags and Disposal Tickets for Columbia County Transfer Stations
- General Inquiries
GHENT TOWN HALL
P. O. Box 98
2306 State Route 66
Ghent, NY 12075-0098