- Is a Permit Required?
- Building Permit Application
- Fee Schedule
- NYS Permit Insurance Requirements
- NYS FORM BP-1 (Homeowner Worker’s Comp exemption form)
- NYS Unified Solar Permit application
- Electrical Inspector List
- Table R301.2(1) Climatic & Geographic Design Criteria
- Link to view 2020 NYS Uniform Codes – On a computer, use the table on contents on the left side of the screen to view the code for free.
- Home Wood Burning (DEC Website)
- NYS Swimming Pool Code Requirements
- List of Companies that do blower door tests
Outside of office hours, completed Building Permit applications can be dropped off at town hall at 2306 State Route 66 Ghent, NY 12075, emailed, or placed in the secure drop box in the main entrance door of town hall.
Zoning Enforcement Officer
- Ghent Town Code PLEASE NOTE: E-Code is not updated with the current zoning. See New Laws section on E-code or click below:
- Current Zoning Code
- Zoning Use Table & Table of Dimensions (Chapter 190 Appendices A & B)
- Town of Ghent Zoning Map
- Zoning Map Google Earth Overlay (search the zoning map using a street address)
- Interactive Town Boundary Map (not a survey product, for planning purposes only)
- Manufactured Home Park (MHP) License Renewal